Lisa can be contacted at 416.601.2360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa is available for appointment as a neutral arbitrator for both domestic and international arbitrations, both ad hoc and under institutional rules. If you would like to consider nominating/appointing Lisa as arbitrator and would like to know whether she would be able to accept a nomination/appointment, please email the following information to Lisa at email@example.com :
- The parties’ full names;
- The names of any key affiliates;
- The names of key representatives of any corporate parties;
- The names of the counsel/attorneys for the parties, if known;
- The arbitration agreement;
- A brief summary of the dispute – DO NOT submit argument or comment on the merits of the dispute; and
- Any time constraints imposed by the arbitration clause or the nature of the parties’ dispute.
Lisa is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIAb) and has received the Qualified Arbitrator (Q.Arb.) designation from the ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC). She is a roster arbitrator for Arbitration Place, the Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society (TCAS), and the Vancouver International Arbitration Centre (VanIAC).
For more on Lisa’s philosophy as an arbitrator, see her YouTube series “Conversations about Arbitration” with her fellow Partner at Lerners LLP, Cynthia Kuehl.