Lisa is available for appointments as a neutral arbitrator for both domestic and international arbitrations, both ad hoc and under institutional rules. If you would like to consider nominating/appointing Lisa as arbitrator and would like to know whether she would be able to accept a nomination/appointment, please email the following information to Lisa at email@example.com :
- The parties’ full names;
- The names of any key affiliates;
- The names of key representatives of any corporate parties;
- The names of the counsel/attorneys for the parties, if known;
- The arbitration agreement;
- A brief summary of the dispute – DO NOT submit argument or comment on the merits of the dispute; and
- Any time constraints imposed by the arbitration clause or the nature of the parties’ dispute.
Lisa is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIAb) and has received the Qualified Arbitrator (Q.Arb.) designation from the ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC). She is currently a roster arbitrator for Arbitration Place, the Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society (TCAS), and the Vancouver International Arbitration Centre (VanIAC).